5 Minute High Protein Three Bean Salad 🥗😍
Full recipe below, send it to a friend who’d love this!
This bean salad takes literally 5 minutes to put together, and makes enough for easily a few days of lunches! It’s perfect on it’s own, but to make a more complete meal, add some sliced avocado and grilled chicken 😋🥑🐔
Follow this page for more such Recipes, Diet Plans, Articles and Motivational Success Stories
Save this recipe to make later 📥
. . .
1/2 Red Onion
3/4 Cup Cucumber
1/2 Cup Parsley
15 Oz Chickpeas (Canned)
15 Oz Kidney Beans (Canned)
15 Oz Cannellini Beans (Canned)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Pepper
1. Thinly slice the onion, and chop the cucumber into small cubes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the onion, cucumber, parsley, chickpeas, kidney beans, and cannellini beans.
3. Mix thoroughly to ensure an even distribution of ingredients.
4. In a measuring jug, combine the oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper, and whisk until the liquids are combined.
5. Add the dressing to the bean mixture, and stir to coat.
6. Serve and enjoy 🌱😋
Total Fat: 8.2g
Saturated Fat: 1.1g
Cholesterol: 0mg (0%)
Of which sugars: 1.2g
Vitamin B6: 31%
Vitamin K: 140%
Vitamin C: 20%