Vegan Granola Cups 🍓
Breakfast or snack these are a yummy one guys 🤤 Really easy to make, free from gluten, dairy & refined sugar ♥️
Full of antioxidants, potassium & fibre! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
INGREDIENTS (makes 12)
- 4 Over ripe Bananas - 3 Cup of Gluten Free Oats
- 2 Tablespoons melted Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup (use 1/2 cups if you want them to be sweeter). - 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon - Pinch of Salt
- 1 large tub dairy free @nushfoods almond yogurt original
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup - Serving of Vegan Vanilla/ Chocolate Protein Powder (optional) - To make the chocolate ones add in 2 heaped Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Raspberries, Strawberries & Blueberries ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1️⃣ Pre heat the oven to 180 •c
2️⃣ Mash the bananas & add all the remaining cup ingredients in - thoroughly combine.
3️⃣ Using a little extra melted coconut oil grease the muffin tin, then add in the mix evenly and push down into the holes, use a spoon to shape the base & middle.
4️⃣ Place into the middle of the oven rack & cook for 15-18 minutes.
5️⃣ While this is cooking, you can make the filling by combining all ingredients listed above & prep the fruit/ add whatever toppings you wish.
6️⃣ Leave the cups to cool for 10 minutes before removing, once cooled you can add in the yogurt filling, a spoonful of nut butter at the bottom would be a more indulgent addition. then add the yogurt mix, topped with any of your favourite fruit & drizzle with sweetener of your choice & maybe some nut butter. 🤤 Don’t forget to tag me in your creations, can’t wait to see 😊