healthydiet chickenstew quinoapulav veggies
A bowl of chicken stew with two scoops of vegetable quinoa pulav
- 2 tea spoon of olive oil,heat it in a pressure cooker,put 2 piece bay leave,2 piece of cardamom and 1 piece of cinnamon stick few black pepper.
-saute a sliced onion,add ginger and garlic slices in it.
- add 4 pieces of chicken with bones , largely cut tomatoes in it.Put salt to taste and crushed black pepper.Mix it well.
- add other vegetables like red,green yellow bell pepper,carrot sliced,mushroom chopped,beet,small portion of sliced raw papaya and raw banana.Mix it well in high flame for a minute.
- Add enough water and put on the pressure cooker lid.Put the flame high.Wait for 3 whistles.Remove it from oven them wait for the pressure to release.Tadahhhh chicken stew is ready.
Vegetable Quinoa Pulav
-Soak a cup of quinoa in water for half and hour.Drain the water and boil it in a cup of water until the water is absorbed.Keep it aside.
-In another pan heat a tea spoon of olive oil and add mustard seeds,curry leaves,sliced chillies and small pieces of coconut slices in it.Fry the coconut well then add small chopped garlic and ginger in it.
- Add chopped vegetables like bell peppers,broccoli,mushroom,green peas,corns ,beet,carrot in it.Add salt to taste and crushed black pepper.Stir it well.
-Put on the lid of the pan and let it cook for few minutes in low flame.
-Add the boiled quinoa in it and mix it properly.Let it cook for another few minutes in low flame with the lid on.
-Now our quinoa pulav is ready.