Let’s get jiggly with it!!! Psst: vid in the story!
I know I know, you’ve probably seen photos of this soufflé pancake from @masquestleonards all over your @instagram feed... I did too few days ago... and it made me curious andddd decided to check it out myself (the power of Instagram I tell ya!)
Soooo what’s the verdict?
• if you want to eat this, make sure to order in advance! Because soufflé pancakes take forever to make - please allow yourself at least 20-30mins wait or just order in advance!
• Don’t go crazy on the brown sugar!! Because if you pour all on the pancake, it can get overly sweet! Unless you are don’t mind the sweet level, then go bonkers on the brown sugar!
• the brûlée in the soufflé pancake is the cherry on the whole dessert! It’s so good!! I swear if I didn’t come with few other fellow foodies, I probably can eat it all by myself
• the soufflé pancake itself is so fluffy, it’s like eating a cloud (not that I have ever eaten a cloud, but I imagine it will be!)
• the brown sugar pearls?? Perfectly cooked! Chewy and sweet! Eat together with the 🥞, it’s just 👌🏼.
Soooo if you are ever in St. Leonard’s area, make sure to drop by and check it out! You don’t want to miss this pancake!!