🚫 Warning 🚫 - If you measure anything out, you'll get this recipe wrong, don't be that person, throw it all in...
- Beans (My choice was cannellini, black, kidney and edamame... more the merrier)
- Corn (Firm believer that corn is a waste of space, but its yellow...and that's cool)
- Guacamole (If you're lazy like me sometimes, just buy it made... no one will know... unless you make a video scraping it out of a plastic container...)
- Red, yellow and green pepper (Must be the tri-blend because... it must)
- Red onion (I had one just laying around...who doesn't!)
- Jalapenos... a lot of them (someone once told me, "the only dumb question is the one asking if jalapenos should go into it".. stick to your principles people)
- Salt, pepper, cayenne and smoked paprika (the only spices that we need on earth)
- EVOO (I'm partially Italian and that's what they say to do, so I listen...)
- Also, be sure to have beer prepped as well...
Taste - Correct - Then portion