KETO "CHRISTMAS CRACK" PECAN TOFFEE
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 1 MINUTES
total time: 16 MINUTES
Sweet buttery toffee with chocolate and pecans!
* 5 tablespoons butter
* 1 cup pecans, chopped
* 1/2 cup Swerve granular
* 5 tablespoons whipping cream
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 6 oz. Lily's sugar free chocolate (two 3 oz. bars)
1. Prep a smaller sheet pan with foil, and spray it with nonstick spray.
2. In a saucepan on the stove, melt butter over medium heat. Add nuts and cook for about five minutes until they are slightly toasted. Mix in the cream, vanilla, salt, and the sweetener. Cook until thickened and golden. This takes about 5-8 minutes, and you can turn the heat up a little until bubbling. BE CAREFUL NOT TO BURN, as that can happen quickly. Stir until smooth and thick.
3. Pour onto the foil-lined tray, and smooth mixture until even. Refrigerate until firm to the touch (about half an hour). 4. Break apart candy bars and melt for 30 seconds at a time in the microwave, stopping to stir each time. Pour chocolate over the toffee, and spread evenly.
5. Put the pan back into the freezer and freeze until set, about 1/2 an hour. Then break apart the candy into about 24 pieces.
6. Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
Yield: 24 servings, Serving Size: 1 piece (1/24th of batch)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92, Total Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar Alcohols: 4g, Net Carbohydrates: 2g, Total Fat: 9g, Protein: 1g. ketogenic ketosis ketodiet ketofam ketocommunity ketoweightloss ketolifestyle ketofood ketones ketorecipes ketotransformation ketogains ketodinner ketoliving
keto ketofriendly ketogirl ketobeginner ketomom ketofamily ketojourney lowcarb