Try this healthy recipe for cauliflower rice chicken biryani!
1 pound chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoons grated ginger
1 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon garam masala
3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/4 teaspoons chili powder
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
3 teaspoons butter
1 large yellow onion, diced
1 to 2 hot green chili pepper, sliced
2 packages, 6 cups frozen plain or garlic riced cauliflower
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
lemon wedges, for serving
1. Season the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt, ginger, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and lemon juice.
2. In a large skillet over high heat, add 1 teaspoon butter. Add half of the chicken and cook until browned, and cooked through, about 5 minutes stirring halfway.
3. Set aside and repeat with the remaining ghee and chicken. Set aside.
4. Add 2 teaspoons butter to the skillet, reduce heat to medium-high and add the onion, cook until they become golden about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the green chili, cauliflower rice, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric.
6. Cook, stirring until tender, about 6 minutes.
7. Stir in chicken and garnish with cilantro.
8. Serve with lemon wedges.